Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hexagon Stars Quilt Progress







Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I have been working on my hexagon star quilt. I'm stitching this top by hand so it's a slow process. I have two rows out of 15 sewn together. There are 17 star blocks in each row. This is going to be a queen size quilt. I really like the way it looks up to now. It is going to be a very colorful quilt. I'm only making 2 stars of each fabric I'm using. So that is 122 different fabrics. It's going to be fun to see them all together when I'm done. Well, I have to work this evening. So that's all for today.
Happy Stitching!!
Ariane :o)

2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Ariane!
I love these hexagons. Great colors! Thanks for you comments on my quilts and Snickerdoodle dreams.
Hop over and visit my blog sometime. I have a website too and have new quilt and stitchery patterns coming out that you may enjoy.
bunny hugs,
Michelle (shell)
www.theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com

MandMStudio said...

Lovely stars:)