Friday, March 13, 2009

Finished Brushfire Quilt Project Blocks

Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I finally finished the last four blocks for the Victoria Brushfire Quilt Project. I made eight blocks in total. I can now mail them out. I really enjoyed making these blocks. I hope that who ever gets the quilt or quilts made with these blocks really enjoys them. I'm sure they will.
My husband took me to a Brian Adams concert last night. We had so much fun. Brian Adams is an amazing performer. We had really good seats. This was my early birthday present from my husband. He knew that Brian Adams is one of my favorite artist. Thanks for taking me out Honey!!
Happy Stitching!!
Ariane :o)

1 comment:

Kiera-Oona said...

just wanted to say I love the stars! The cupcakes are especially cute and Im sure whomever receives the quilt that has these on it will love it!

btw, email me when you get a chance...i sent you a message and its rather important