Sunday, November 27, 2016

Slow Stitching Sunday...

Hi everyone,

I worked all this weekend. 
But after work I managed to do some slow stitching. Tonight I finished stitching the top block of my quilt "A Blackbird Gathering ". 
Now I only have to sew the border on. So excited about it. 

Last week I made a little bowl filler pillow with an embroidered block that I stitched in 2009. It was nice to get this block made up into something nice. 
This is a free embroidery pattern on this website. 

I hope you like it! 
 

 

10 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your stitching is so pretty, Ariane! The blackbirds will make a beautiful quilt!

Unknown said...

Both are very special. Thanks for sharing the pattern....I just might be able to squeeze it in.

Barb said...

I love both projects.....

Kaja said...

The blackbird quilt is looking amazing, and I love the deer. For some reason I especially like his funny spindly legs. Go figure!

Robin said...

The border is beautiful. It looks like it was fun to make.

Jennie in GA said...

Beautiful projects. Love the stitching on the blackbird wings.and thx for sharing the red work link. It is just what I would like to make for a friend!!

Jo said...

Love the little reindeer pillow, I am going to grab that pattern.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Beautiful stitching!!! The reindeer patter is adorable. You are very artistic.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely stitching on both projects Ariane!
Especially love the reindeer ..... oh deer, can I resist stitching it!
Barbara x

Deb said...

adorable work really love your redwork thanks for visiting I am going to scroll a little more you have a lovely blog