I've been trying to move some of my projects forward. You all know I have many on the go.
The first one is my Buttermilk Basin Mystery 2016 quilt. I finally prepped the "W" block and the large snowman block. I sewed all these blocks together. I still need to hand stitch these two blocks. But at least they are ready.
The second quilt is A Blackbird Gathering by Cheri Payne. I prepped the top block, bordered it and sewed it to the main body of the quilt. I still need to hand stitch the appliqué. I also need to sew on the borders. I did start stitching this one though.
The third quilt I made progress on is my Scrappy Medallion Quilt. I started making blocks for the next border. This border is made up of maple leaf blocks on a light background. These blocks are 6 inch finished and are made the same way as the centre maple leaf blocks. I'll update you more as I get further along.
That's what I've been working on. I've been super busy lately so I just get a bit done here and there when I can.
Hope you like my progress!