Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fallen Leaves Postcard

Hi Everyone!!

Today I made another postcard.

This postcard is also for my Guilds postcard exchange.
I had to make two postcards this month, as this one is for a birthday.
At first I thought of having a cake on the postcard, but I was just not inspired by that.
So, I made a fall postcard.
I hope the recipient likes it.

I call it "Fallen Leaves".

I used silk fibers to make my design.
I'm really enjoying experimenting with these fibers on postcards.
Its a lot of fun!!

I hope you like it!!


4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

I like it Ariane. I've not done much with Silk Ribbons, but this seems like a perfect project for it. Really looks great. Van Gough would have certainly enjoyed creating with you! And, I would too. Maybe someday you'll share a tutorial.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

As beautiful as creative.. very nice.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I agree very creative...

Sam said...

I like this post card. I have a question. What makes this a post card, is it simply the size or do they eventually get mailed? LOL I know weird question, but I honestly don't know.