Friday, November 2, 2012

Feature Friday on TN&TN

Hi everyone,


I am the Feature Friday Blogger on The Needle & Thread Network blog.
If you are new to my blog, welcome.
I hope you will all hop over to see my post over there.
It's a good way to learn a bit more about me.

I love to share my quilting journey here on my blog.
I've made so many quilts, bags, and other quilted items.
I just love to share and record those items here. 

Here are a few more items I've created over the last 4 years.


This was a gift for my brother Joel's first baby.


This little quilt was donated to a mini quilt auction.


This quilt as made for my High School Best Friends Wedding.


This quilt was made using scraps from the Jack-in-the-pulpit quilt.


This quilt was made for my nieces new born baby.

My A+ Quilt - 2012

This quit was made for my Godchild.

I hope you liked my little quilt show.
This is just a sampling of my projects.
Keep looking around and visit again.

Thanks for visiting!!


6 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

How nice Ariane....love the quilts you shared.

Dresden Quilter said...

Great one woman show! Liked the interview too!

Susan J Barker said...

Glad I jumped over from the needle and thread network cause I got to see that little bubble quilt - it may just be one of those that inspires one to make a copy! I'll be back to visit again!

elle said...

Ariane, (such a pretty name) you have some amazing examples of your work. They are very unique.

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Love the quilts. The Sail Away quilt is so cute!
I'm writing from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop. We are celebrating quilting/crafting bloggers in Canada with Blogathon Canada this month. Would love it if we could add you to the list. Please see our blog for more details: http://sewsisters.blogspot.ca/p/blogathon-canada.html
Thanks
Carol

SewCalGal said...

Way cool Ariane. You are so very talented.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com