I hope you are all well.
I've had a busy week.
But, I did get some sewing done.
First, I adjusted 6 pairs of pants and a winter coat for my mother-in-law.
She lost a lot of weight, but didn't want to spend a fortune on new clothes.
So, I offered to adjust them for her.
This was the first time, I did a full adjustment on pants.
I adjusted the full length of the legs, the crotch, and waist.
I was so surprised at how well I did.
You couldn't even tell that they were adjusted.
I also added another border to my Maple Leaf Medallion Quilt.
I really like how this scrappy quilt is coming along.
I've designed the next border and hope to get it done this weekend.