Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hexagon Star Quilt progress...

Hi everyone,

I got another row of stars attached to my hexagon star quilt.
I now have 11 rows of 17 stars done and together.
I have more stars made and I'm slowly working at getting another row done.
I need 4 more rows to get the center of the quilt done.
This quilt is not supposed to have borders, but I have decided to add some in order to have it hang down lower over the thick mattresses we now use.

If you haven't gone to the Wicked Blog Hop, you should check it out.
It started yesterday, and my turn is next Monday.



Hugs

8 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Nice going... them is a lot of seams!

Dresden Quilter said...

So beautiful and lots of work!

Michelle said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Lesly said...

Fantastic! I love it! How are you going to attach the borders? I thought about doing that with mine, but couldn't face appliqueing it and couldn't figure out another way.

Carla said...

Wow wow! Fabulous!

Catherine said...

Wow, beautiful Ariane!!

Linda in Calif. said...

WOW! I'm really impressed. Beautiful quilt.

Unknown said...

Wow. It's SO perfect Ariane. You're doing amazingly well! Keep it up you!!!