Saturday, April 28, 2012

My A+ quilt top is done....

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.
I've been busy working, driving the kids all over town,
doing housework...
I think you get my point.
I've been busy.

Tonight, I finally put my A+ blocks together.
I did replace the two blocks I didn't like, and made two new ones.
Here's the finished quilt top.
I decided not to put borders on it.
It will make a cozy lap quilt.
The size is 48" X 54".

 

All the fabrics are Art Gallery Fabrics from various collections.
If you want to make these blocks the tutorial is here.

I hope you like it!!

Hugs

6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's a very pretty quilt in a design Ariane!

Linda in Calif. said...

Beautiful! I love it without the border. What a fun and fresh quilt. Good job!

Barb said...

Love your quilt!

Sara said...

Art Gallery prints are so much fun and a wonderful feel:) Superb piecing Ariane!

Merilyn said...

Unusual block, great fabrics in this quilt!!! You have done a nice job with it!!!!

sandra said...

I love the finished quilt and the colors are beautiful, very different.