Saturday, May 14, 2011

Small Quilt Talk Needle Case Swap!!!

I participated in the Needle Case Swap in my Small Quilt Talk Yahoo Group.

It was a lot of fun.

It was nice to make a small project.

Here is the one I received from my partner Cathryn.

Needle Case from Cathryn

She sent me some fabric swatches and those cute little scissors too.
I love it!!!
Needle Case from Cathryn

I made her one too.

I forgot to take a picture of it with the goodies I added to her package.
But here is the needle case that I made her.



Her favorite color is purple, so I used the purple fabric that I had.

I hope she likes it!!!

Hugs


6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

How darling is that needle case! If your swap partner doesn't like it, I'll be happy to take it off her hands!

*grin*

Unknown said...

lucky you Ariane! needlecases are SO useful... yours is so sweet!

LisaG said...

really cute little cases.

Merilyn said...

Both Needle Cases are beautiful Ariane!! It was a lovely swap and now we have some wonderful treasures to keep!!!

a good yarn said...

They are both lovely! What a ncie idea for a swap. Ann :-)

LesQuilts said...

Hi Ariane!
I love those needlecases!
Where did the pattern come from? Could you email me the link?
Thanks, Leslie