Sunday, May 15, 2011

Napanee Heritage Quilt Guild Show

Hi everyone,

I went to the Napanee Heritage Quilt Guild Show this weekend.
I attended with my sister Michele, and my friend Michelle.
It was a fun outing with the girls.

I took pictures of a lot of the quilts.
They were beautiful.
Here they are:


Don't you just love the fish!!!

I love this scrappy pinwheel quilt. It was huge. I love the black sashing. It makes the colors pop!!!

The squares in the quilt above are 1 inch finished. Don't you just love it?

The quilt above was done in a quilt as you go, rag quilt style. All done in flannels. Love it!!

The quilt above is all hand pieced and hand quilted. It was one of my favorites.

Look at that binder cover. It is a wonderful idea. Love it.

I love this maple leaf quilt. So beautiful!!!

The quilt above was done using needle turn applique. So much work. It is gorgeous!!!

The quilt above uses asian fabrics. I just love how they used it. It's beautiful.

Don't you just love those cats?

I love this log cabin quilt. The setting is just wonderful. I love how they added the house block. So unique. Love it!!!
Look at the wonderful apple core quilt. I love how they used the colors in it.

And finally, this wonky log cabin quilt is gorgeous! I love how they added the friendship blocks in the cornerstones.

Well, that's all the best pictures I took. 
I hope you liked the show.

Hugs












7 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Wow.... so much eye candy! Thanks so much for sharing the photos... such inspiration!

Barb said...

Thanks so much for showing those quilts.....

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilt show, a few on on my list, nice to see them done up.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Yay, it was fun Ariane! We have to do this sort of thing way more often...

Merilyn said...

Loved the show Ariane!! The pinwheels are sensational! love the hexies, too cute!!, the binder cover is amazing, I love that!! and the oriental block quilt, just lovely!!! Thankyou for sharing your day!!!

SewCalGal said...

What a fun show. Of course, I do think that cat quilt would be purrfect in the upcoming Pets on Quilts Show this August. Oh well, at least I got to see it on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Great quilts - thanks for sharing.