I'm feeling better today.
I decided to get some scraps out and try out my GO! Dresden die. I love red, and had a lot of scraps left from making the Jack-in-the-pulpit quilt last summer. So, I took them out and started cutting.
It was so fast and easy to cut.
Then, I started sewing the tops into points.
I just chain sewed them. Very quick.
Then, I ironed the tips and started sewing them together in pairs.
I sewed the pairs together until I had a full circle.
I machine stitched the dresden plate to a cream background.
I was so excited. I just love the way it looked.
So, I have the block done, now what do I do with it.
I had some leftover hst's from the Jack-in-the-pulpit quilt.
I decided to use those to make a border.
Well, that's all for today.
I have to get up early in the morning.
So, to bed I go.