Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Peak of my Paper Bag Swap!

Hi everyone, I hope you had a good day. I worked a bit on my paper bag swap item today. I can only show you a little bit of it. I want to surprise my partner. This has been the most difficult of swaps for me. It's a lot harder for me to work with fabrics and trim chosen by someone else and just create something. I'm really enjoying it though. I think my partner will like what I send her. I have until the end of the month to finish. I got a lot accomplished on it today. So, I'm just going to keep at it. That's all for today.

Happy Stitching!!

Ariane :o)

3 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

When i saw your title i was wondering if you actually had to do something with a paper bag!! silly me. So how does it work, your partner sends you the fabric and you design it?
sounds like fun!

dolores said...

OK, you've peaked my interest...looking forward to seeing what the whole thing looks like!:)

Dresden Quilter said...

It would be really interesting to work with someone else taste's. I guess in a way we do that when we make quilts for other people.