Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Stuff!!!

Hi everyone!! I got a new washer and dryer today!!! YEAH!!!!!! I have been doing my laundry....some by hand and the rest at the laundrymat for the last four months. Awwh!! It's been a long four months. We finally were able to afford the washer and dryer we wanted and it was delivered today. Wow!!! What a difference. I've had so much extra work because of the laundry. We are five people....and you know how kids are. They dirty a lot of clothes. So, I've been happily doing my laundry all day.

I also got a few things in the mail that I had never showed on my blog. I had ordered some discount books from Martingale & Company. These were 5 books for $25 dollars. I didn't know what books I would get. But I'm happy with the ones I received.

I had also ordered a few bundles of fabric. I bought some the Authentic fabrics and some Nature-ology fabrics. I love both of these collections. I ordered these from the Fabricshoppe.

I also got fabric from Flair for Fabric: a fat quarter bundle of Jennifer Paganelli Dance with me "Sunrise" and a rose damask in red. I really love these too.

Did I say that I was addicted to buying fabric?

Hugs Ariane

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's an interesting collection of books....and I bet you will have fun with the fabric!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on the new washer and dryer. I can not imagine a launder mat with children!
That addiction - got it too!
Nice fabric.

~Laurie~ said...

I was going to tell you that I was so jealous of you with those beautiful new machines, BUT not after I read you were without for four months! Congratulations on not having to lug the laundry to the laundromat - I remember those days!
Enjoy!
Laurie

Dresden Quilter said...

I am happy that you got a great washer and dryer. The fabric is fabulous and the books are great. I am going to have to borrow the snowball book from you! I have been wanting to make one of them for a long time.