Saturday, November 28, 2009

I figured out how to get online using the PS3!!

Hi everyone, I've figured out how to get online using my kids PS3. It's taking a bit to get used to, but at least the screen is bigger than the iPod. I can also use my mouse and wireless keyboard. It's going to take a bit before I get my computer fixed. So at least I can still go online and see all your wonderful projects. My kids are a little anoyed that I figured out how to get online with the PS3. Now they are going to have to share. Ahhhhh! Too bad. I've added the two blocks I've made to my flickr account. I can upload the photos there but not on my blog.

I think my account is flickr.com/photo/arianescrafts/ .

So go check them out.

Hugs Ariane

2 comments:

PiecefulChaos said...

Hi Ariane! Glad you got back online- where there's a will there's a way! Just FYI - you can copy your pics from flickr to your blog without having to upload them again. When you have the pic open in flickr click "all sizes" above the pic and it will bring you to a screen where you can pic the size - small, medium, large. At the bottom is hml code you can highlight and copy to your blog. That's how I get all my pics to my blog now. Good luck!

Val said...

You are too smart! How did you figure that one out?