- Schnibbles Cindy Lou Who Quilt - needs to be quilted
- Woodland Bloom Quilt - need to finish the border then quilt it
- Hexagon Star Quilt - hand piecing this top, have 6 rows of 17 stars done, 9 rows of 17 to go
- Rocky Road to Kansas Quilt - 6 blocks done, 6 blocks to make
- Shabby Roses BOM - 4 blocks done, 8 left to do
- 9-patch Quilt Along - Not very far along, need to work on this one
- Sister's Quilt - need to sew the blocks together to finish the top
Friday, November 6, 2009
Motivation to finish projects.....
Hi everyone, I hope you are well!! I've been working on so many swaps and little projects lately that I haven't worked on some of the projects that I've started a while back. I know that I'm not the only one with UFO's. It's one of the side affects of becoming addicted to quilting and fabric. You just always want to start something new. Well, I sent out my last swap of the year. I've been really good and didn't sign up to any more swaps so that I can work on some of my projects. I've done 8 swaps this year. I think that's pretty good. So, here's the list of projects that I need to finish.