Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have a finish but no picture

Hi everyone, I worked hard today to finish my Whirlygiggles quilt and I got it all done. Washed, label on it, took pictures and............can't find the cord to get the pictures on the computer. I don't have one of those card readers on my computer either. Awwwwe!!! I was so excited to show you too!! Well, that's another completed project. I hope I have a picture to show you tomorrow. I'm so glad I got it done. It was a real stress for me, because I wasn't feeling well and I was suppose to have it done last month and I just didn't have the energy to work long hours on it. I could only do a little bit at a time. It seemed to drag on and on. So tonight I feel like a big weight has been taken off my shoulders. All the other projects I have going don't have such a tight deadline. I just have one swap to complete, and that is my Snickerdoodle paper bag swap item. I've already decided on the pattern I'm going to use. Tomorrow, I'm going to work on making three tote bags for the kids teachers, since school ends on Thursday. I had put that off because I had to get this quilt done first. If I wouldn't have gotten it done, I would have just bought a gift for the teachers. But now I know I have the time, and I'm just going to keep the bags simple. Hopefully I can show you pictures of those tomorrow too. Well I hope you all have a great night.

Happy Stitching!!!

Ariane :o)

No comments: