Sunday, April 23, 2017

Napanee Heritage Quilt Show

Hi everyone, 

On Saturday, I attended the Napanee Heritage Quilt Guild Show with my daughter. 
We had a great time! 
I took a few photos. I wish I had taken more. But you know how it is, I get distracted by all the beautiful quilts and forget to take a picture. Lol!

My favourite quilt of the show was this 365 Challenge Quilt. 
 
The piecing was amazing and the quilting was perfect. It was not overly quilted. Which I loved. 


I loved this fancy forest quilt. It was adorable!!


This Cosmos quilt was beautiful and so well quilted!!

This wall hanging was gorgeous!! I really loved it! It's called the Dance of the Dragonflies. 

The next few quilts are scrappy quilts that were in the community quilts section. This group makes donation quilts for various organizations!! I really loved these. 

The squares in this quilt top are 2.5 inches. Crazy awesome string quilt. 
Hope you like the photos I shared! 


 


 

 

 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Oh, I thought it was a photo of young sisters! So many beautiful quilts at the show. Lots of inspiration there.

Lisa J. said...

It looks like a great show. Love the scrappiness as well.

Barb said...

Oh...just love those quilts...amazing work for sure. Thanks for showing.

Maker Joy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the quilt show. Thanks for sharing all of those wonderful quilts.