Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Canada's Big Bee quilt is done

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well! 
I worked a lot last week. 
I was off work yesterday and managed to finish this donation quilt. 
I quilted it with a simple meander. The binding is scrappy. 
The backing came from my old stash. It's a super soft robot print. Perfect for a little boy. 
I really loved making this quilt. It's going to a Ronald McDonald House for a child who is going through treatment at one of the Sick Kids Hospital in Canada. 

I think this is such a worthy cause. I've had two family members use these services. So it's very close to my heart. I hope the child that receives this quilt loves it. 
 
 

 

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I love it! It's a fabulous quilt!
Did you send a photo to Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts?
I know she would love to see your quilt!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

You did a beautiful job making that quilt--
kids love bright colors and animals--
so I know it will get loved--
enjoy the moments, di

TheEclecticAbuela said...

What a great quilt! :)

a good yarn said...

It's such a lovely quilt and that soft backing is going to make for good snuggling.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That's fantastic ❤️❤️❤️

Lorna McMahon said...

Your quilt is so cute and sure to be loved and appreciated, Ariane. Thank you so much for quilting along and contributing to the Big Quilt Bee!!!