Today, I painted the last two pieces of furniture for Brittany's bedroom.
Here they are.
Her tall dresser went from this....
Okay, I just realized that the first two handles are upside down.
LOL!!! I will fix that.
Then, her bedside table went from this....
I tried a glazing technique on the side table.
It's a lot harder to get it right than it looks.
It was a fun experiment.
And......she loves it!!
Well, that's all her furniture painted.
One of these days, I'll take a picture of her finished bedroom.
It will have to wait 'til school starts,
so that I can get in there and do a proper clean-up,
without her questioning everything I do. LOL!!!!