Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A finished Bapron

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
I spent the day with my daughter.
Her school went on a ski trip today.
She is terrified of heights and didn't want to go. 
So, we had a Mother/Daughter day.

It was a very nice day.
She made me pancakes for breakfast.
And I must say, they were very good.

We visited the local quilt shops.
I hadn't done that in a while.
I was good though.
All I bought was 1/2 metre of Kona white to finish the zigzag baby quilt.

Then, after we both had an afternoon nap,
I made a Bapron.
I love this pattern.
I used pre-made bias tape to make it.
It's much easier to use then the ones I tried to make.
I pieced the 1 inch finished hst's using these papers.
This was the first time I used these and I loved it.
Perfect for these tiny hst's.

I used Kona solids that I won from Contemporary Cloth  Store.
And a soft terry cloth for the back.
I plan to make a couple of these for my brother and his wife.
They are expecting a boy in March.
These bibs a great for a 6 month old and older baby.
I will also make a few smaller ones for a newborn.

Well, that's all for tonight.

Hugs