Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dusk to Dawn quilt is finished

Hi everyone, 

I have a finished quilt to share. 
My Dusk to Dawn quilt, designed by Stacey Lee O’Malley @slostudio
This pattern was published in issue 43 of the Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine. I have a digital copy. 







I used glide thread for the first time for the quilting. I love it! My machine loved it. Even though this quilt is heavily quilted, it is still soft. The glide thread is so light and soft. I think it’s my new go to quilting thread. 

I hope you like it. 

5 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

The orange and blue combo is my favourite! Beautiful quilt! How big is it?

Havplenty said...

Beautiful. I will be making a blue and orange quilt for a nephew soon enough.

Ruth said...

I do like it - very much! I couldn't get your photos to enlarge - I don't know why. The colors are very striking.

WoolenSails said...

Love the colors in your quilt and the quilting is beautiful.

Debbie

canuckquilter said...

Your colour choices are, as always, fantastic. I love this!