Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A modern quilt top “Dusk to Dawn”

Hi everyone, 

I just came back from a ten day motorcycle trip with my husband. We drove to Nova Scotia and back. It was so much fun!!  

When I got back I was itching to sew. 
I managed to finish this quilt top today. 

The pattern is by Stacey Lee O’Malley from slostudio.ca

It was published in Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine, issue 43. 
I have a digital subscription. 
I love this pattern. 
It was quick to make and such a wonderful design. 
I need to buy backing fabric for it and quilt it now. 

And just a few pics from my bike trip 














3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh look at that license plate--I think she must be a quilter?? did you actually get to met the person who belonged to that car??
Cute quilt top and it sounds like you had a good time with hubby--
enjoy,di

Ruth said...

Sounds like a very fun trip! My DH used to have a motorcycle but we never took a trip together on it. Love the quilt top!

KaHolly said...

What fun! I’m in NS. Where are you? I’ve been scrolling through your archived posts and loving your scrappy creations! It’s time to start blogging again! I adore the quilt pictured here! Nice color play!