Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017 in review


Happy New Year Everyone!!

I would like to share a review of my makes of 2017. I did complete a lot of projects. I didn’t finish too many UFO’s, but I’m hoping to get a few more done in 2018.

Here are some of the larger quilts I made.


Then I have a lot of smaller quilts, table runners, placemats, mug rugs, pincushions, needle keepers, project bags and such.




I’m pretty happy with all the quilting and sewing I did in 2017. I hope that I can be as successful in 2018. Wishing you all the best for the New Year!!



9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You really accomplished a lot and so many beautiful pieces.
I still have to finish Cheri's blocks.

Debbie

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I see lots of pretty finishes there--great job--
now to do all that in 2018!!!

canuckquilter said...

Thanks for sharing all that wonderful eye candy. I wish you a productive 2018.

Manuela said...

So many wonderful finishes.
Happy New Year to you.
Manuela

Ruth said...

Congratulations for completing so many wonderful projects! I'm sure you will continue with many more in 2018!!

Christa Marcotte said...

Love all your quilts!! Cheers to another productive year!!

a good yarn said...

Beautiful projects and a most productive 2017.

Bernie Kringel said...

So many wonderful projects. You accomplished tons! Here is to a creative 2018. :-)

Quilter Kathy said...

An amazing collection of work for 2017! Congratulations!