Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Works in progress

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. 
Happy Halloween!
I’m handing out candy this evening to all the wonderful trick or treaters. 

The last few days I’ve sewn some blocks to make a table runner using the November blocks from my guild BOM. 
I have the top completed, and still need to quilt it. 

Here’s another picture.
I have it on my new design wall, which I purchased from Connecting Threads. 
It was on sale, plus I got free shipping. Love that!
You can see my table runner blocks in progress on my design wall. 
This is a collapsible design wall by Cheryl Ann.

I’ve also completed some of the pink blocks the the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2017.
I made 9 plus blocks. 

Plus, 4 pink Arkansas crossroads blocks. 

I hope you like my projects.



8 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Another wonderful runner! Are you making these as gifts? I always love to see your scrappy projects.

canuckquilter said...

Your blog keeps dropping off my blog roll for some reason, and I fall behind on all the quilty goodness coming out of your sewing space. You make magic with scraps Ariane!I've been scrolling through your last several blog posts and I love it all. I think I need a table runner like the blue one in this post, and more interesting pink and neutral scraps like the ones in your Arkansas Crossroads blocks.

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful runner and quilts in progress, you do beautiful piecing.

Debbie

MartinaM said...

Wow, your table runner ist so beautiful - i love it.
Greetings Martina

Manuela said...

Wonderful scrappy blocks and your tablerunner looks great.
Best wishes Manuela

Susan Torrens said...

You've been busy!!!!
I just finished setting up my quilting space in Florida, and hope to get some stitching in before our family arrives on Saturday. We'll be having fun with our grandson during their 2 week visit, and then my serious quilting begins....

Dresden Quilter said...

They are looking fabulous.

Mary said...

I absolutely love your tablerunner as well as the red one you showed recently. You put together such clever combinations of blocks.