I hope you are all doing well.
It's been a crazy week for me. But, I did manage to do some sewing.
Yesterday, I finished my red and black table runner that I made using the first two blocks of my Sampler BOM quilt. It turned out really nice. It's a keeper.
I free motion quilted it on my Janome 1600p-db.
This was all from fabrics in my stash, including the backing.
On the weekend, I also finished my Idaho square dance flimsy.
I really love how this quilt top turned out.
It's all done from fabrics from my stash also. I busted a lot of tiny scraps with this one.
I need to find backing fabric for it still and buy some batting to finish it.
I also continue to work on my Leo's Mane quilt.
I almost have part two completed.
This is my current hand piecing project. This one is English paper pieced and I bought the papers from
Eagles' Wings quilts. This quilt is Cathy's original design.
I hope you like my projects!!