I actually did some quilting this week.
I know!!! Pretty unbelievable with my recent track record.
Anyways, my inlaws asked me if I could make a quilt to donate to their dart league.
They wanted to use it as a prize in a fundraiser.
I decided to use string blocks that I made in 2011.
These were put together to make the main body of the quilt.
Then I designed some appliqued blocks for a top border with a darts theme.
This was done using fusible web applique.
I did some really simple line quilting in the string blocks, then some meandering free motion quilting in the top of the quilt. I also did some free motion quilting in the borders.
This wasn't my most successful quilt. My border is a bit wonky.
Oh well, this is the first quilt I've completed in almost 3 years.
So, I'd say I did okay.
I really had a good time working on it.
I think I might get back into making some quilts.
This quilt finished at 48 inches X 69 inches.
It was all done using fabric from my stash.
I hope you like it!!