Today I finished my Sew Modern Bee Quilt.
I had added a bigger border to the quilt top in order to make this a bed size quilt.
It's now a long twin size.
I'm going to donate this quilt to my Quilt Guild's Community Quilts Project.
Every year this group tries to gather twin size quilts to send to orphanages around Chernobyl, Ukraine.
I thought this quilt would be perfect for that.
I had fun trying a bunch of different free motion quilting designs.
Some I really loved and others....well, they are okay.
The border fabric I had won in a giveaway from Contemporary Cloth and the backing is also from my stash.
I haven't washed it yet, but it should crinkle up nicely!!
I hope you like it.
One more UFO off my list.
And an OPAM finish for May.