Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi everyone,

I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day!!
We celebrate Thanksgiving in October in Canada.
I am so thankful for my wonderful family, my job,
my friends and the wonderful quilting/blogging community.
I am just so blessed.
I don't have alot to share since I worked all weekend,
but thought I would re-share the link to my fall table runner tutorial.
I made it using the isosceles die for the GO! Cutter.
GO! have a look.

Hugs


13 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Ariane---Your table runner is lovely...thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Czrolyn :)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Ariane---Your table runner is lovely...thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Carolyn :)

sunny said...

Happy thanksgiving! what abeautiful table runner.

Impera Magna said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Ariane! Love your fall table runner!

Marsha B said...

That is a very cute tablerunner, great fall colors! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Enjoy!

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love your runner and gourds. :) I don't have a GO cutter, but I would like to try that block. The fabrics that you used a gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ariane! Such a pretty table runner!

SaraDiann said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm bookmarking this cute tutorial!

Brooke said...

Have a very blessed holiday. Hope you enjoy your day and some wonderful food. Your runner is quite lovely. I'm quite taken with the projects I see using the Go!

Wendy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love the tablerunner and the pumpkins.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Ariane...

Dresden Quilter said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the table runner!

a good yarn said...

Yes, Ariane, we all have much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!