Thursday, September 30, 2010

And the winner of the GO! Cutter is..........

As per the Random.Org, the winner is......#56

Jorie said...

Oh your Christmas project looks like its going to be fabulous, I can't wait to see it!

September 27, 2010 9:51 PM

Congratulations!!!
 
Go check out Jorie's blog, Beautiful Chaos. She is a young Mom who just had a little baby girl at the beginning of Sept. and also has the cutest little 2 yr old boy. Adorable little family.
 
So go on over there and congratulate her.
 
I made it through my two 12 hour night shifts. I'm still pretty exhausted. But I'm off this weekend and hopefully can catch up on the stuff that needs to be done around the house and work on finishing more projects.
 
Hugs
 
Ariane

11 comments:

My Handmadehappiness said...

congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your winner! Ariane...take care of yourself and get some rest girl!

WoolenSails said...

congratulations to Jori!

Debbie

Puddles of Grace said...

Hooray for Jorie!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jorie and Jorie's family! And congrats to you to Ariane for doing this awesome giveaway and your new tutorials and for winning your very own Go! You deserve it! Keep up the momentum little sister. You're doing so great!

Zlaty said...

Congrats to the winner!

Anonymous said...

Awe, congrats to the winner...as much as I wish it were me, I'm sure she'll love it! And she has her hands full, so it will come in handy!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's to Jorie!

Jorie said...

I'm still in shock that I won! Thankyou so much for this giveaway, and thanks to everyone else for the congratulations! I can't wait to play around and make something new!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to Jorie!!

Quilt Rat said...

Congrats Jorie! I'll bet you are thrilled!
Thanks Ariane.....everyone has fun anticipating even if they are not the winner....still dreaming :-)