Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August Bee Sew Modern Blocks

Hi everyone, I finished my August Bee Sew Modern Blocks. These were quick and easy to make. Alison asked for three simple pinwheel blocks. She had already cut the fabric, so all we had to do was sew. It was very nice. She is going to be making a version of this quilt, but larger. I can't wait to see it all done. Here are my blocks.
Well, I just finished working my second night shift this morning. I'm still really tired. The humidity was so bad the last two nights. It made for two very long shifts. I'm off the next two days, but I'm heading back to the cottage. I don't plan to do too much more than just relax. I'm exhausted. I hope you all have a great couple of days.

Hugs

Ariane

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Aren't the fabrics in these so nice! Love pinwheels. Sorry your night shifts haven't been fun. Enjoy your break and rest up. ann...

Unknown said...

pretty blocks ariane! love the colours! we really have to get together soon eh?

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh night shift. I worked night shift for 7 years. But only part time. It was something. But I was young then. Couldn't do it now. Love love your pinwheels. Look at those crisp pointed middles!