Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. I have been doing some sewing, even though I have not posted in quite a few days. I don't have pictures of all my projects, but do have the picture of the center of my Jack-the-piper quilt. I'm still working on the flying geese border. But I got quite a bit of it done last night. This has definitely been a more challenging block. The center of the block was paper pieced. That part went together quite easily. But the outer triangles were a challenge. At first I was making the seams too big, even with my 1/4 inch foot. I wasn't getting the 10 1/2 inch block I needed. I was always short. Then, I tried to make the seams scant. But then it was too big and I was cutting off the corners when the sashing went on. Ahhhh!!!! Well, I did my best. Mr. Seam Ripper got a lot of use. Oh Well!!!! I like the way it's looking. I'm pretty sure my girlfriend will like it.