Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Roundabout quilt is finished!

Hi everyone! I want to wish all Father's a wonderful Father's day.
I finished hand quilting and binding my Schnibbles Roundabout quilt.
I made the top a few months ago and finally got it all done today.
I really love this little quilt. It always makes me smile when I look at it.
It is made from leftovers I had from Snippets fat quarters that I had in my stash.
 I even pieced the back with some of the bigger pieces and
used some of the leftovers to do a scrappy binding.
 I almost used up all my Snippets fabric. I only have a tiny bit left.
 So this was a good stash buster for me, and another UFO off my list. YEAH!!!
 I hope you like it!

Hugs

Ariane

12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just gorgeous Ariane...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just gorgeous Ariane...

Catherine said...

Ariane this is beautiful! Really love it and the fabrics are so happy and summery. Nice work!

call me crazy said...

It looks great Ariane! :-)

MandMStudio said...

Very Lovely:) I adore that fabric

Poppyprint said...

Congratulations...finishing is so sweet!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Love your quilt! It's just so cheerful. Lovely

Barb said...

love it!!

a good yarn said...

It's fantastic! What a lovely quilt and a super stash buster. Cheers, Ann :-)

Dresden Quilter said...

It looks fabulous!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

It is a winner. You should be proud.

Melinda Cornish said...

it turned out so pretty! great job....