Sunday, May 17, 2009

2009 Advent Swap by Mothers Cupboard!!

I've joined another swap. I just love doing swaps and found this great one on Mothers Cupboard's Blog. It's for next Christmas and I have to have 24 little gifts and 1 big gift for my swap partner. I love this idea. If you want to know more about it just click here or on the picture. I hope you are all well. I had a stressful day at work today. I came home with the worst migraine headache, all I could do was collapse on my bed and have a rest. I slept for about an hour and as the night went on my headache went away. I had bought a punch needle kit for my daughter and I. I thought it would be something we could learn together. We both really liked it. I'm going to have to buy another punch needle so that we both have one. I'm so glad I tried it. I think my daughter is really going to have fun making little pictures with her kit. Well, I have to go.

Happy Stitching!!

Ariane

1 comment:

Dresden Quilter said...

I hope you are feeling better now.