Sunday, April 26, 2009

Completed blocks for the Girls block swap!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I wanted to show you the blocks that I made for the block swap I'm doing with my Mom and sisters. We are having a get together next weekend to swap our blocks. We made 30 blocks each. We get to keep 6 of our own blocks and we will get 6 blocks from the other 3 girls and my Mom. So, we will all end up with 30 blocks to make our own quilt and it will have been pieced by all of us. We will all have a nice keepsake. I'm really excited for the weekend. I'm bringing my daughter with me. It's my first time travelling so far without my husband. It's going to be a nine hour drive. But I'm looking forward to it. Here are my blocks. Well, I have to go. I hope you all have a great day!! Ariane :o)

2 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

Love your blocks, my kind of colors! Thanks for visiting my blog, you are entered into the drawing. Good Luck!

Simone said...

Your blocks are so much nicer than mine!!! I'm almost done them, only 8 left to sew together. I'm really looking forward to the weekend! Julia was wondering if Brittany wanted to sleep over here while you were down? What do you think? Call me!