Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Scrap Quilt

Today, I was off from work. The kids were all excited, playing with their Christmas toys. My husband was sleeping. He worked midnight shift last night. So, I decided to work on one of the quilts I've been working on. It's a scrap quilt that I'm making for my second oldest son. The pattern is "Jacob's Ladder". It has been more demanding than I first thought it would be. There are so many colors in each block. Twenty-eight to be exact. The pattern I had was for a king size quilt. I just made a twin. I still need to add a few borders. I'm glad to finally get to this point. The center panel is all done. Yeaaaah!!!! Here it is.

3 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

Wow! I love this blanket, the center panel is beautiful, I can not wait to see how you finish it! And welcome to the blogging world!

Joy said...

I love this quilt, what a fabulous block for using up scraps!! Looking forward to seeing it finished :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Mishka said...

Ariane,

It's fantastic .. your choice of colours is great.

Michele
Quilting Gallery