Monday, May 14, 2018

A few zipper pouches

Hi everyone, 

Last week I took a day off work because my stress and anxiety was really bad. 
It happens sometimes. 
There’s no better way for me to deal with this then sewing. I stayed in my pjs all day and made simple zipper pouches from cute fabric. 
These pouches I’m donating them to our quilt show member boutique in June. 


These are the first five pouches I made. 
These are small little pouches. They are perfect for those little trinkets you want to keep together or for a child crayons. I had a bag of remnant leather and vinyl.  I used these to jazz up the pouches a bit.  

I also made two pencil cases with this super cute Canadian moose fabric.  
In all, I have 2 pencil cases and 6 mini zipper pouches. I plan to make a few more pencil cases to donate. 

I hope you join us in June for the Quilts Kingston quilt show June 8-10th, 2018.





3 comments:

Julierose said...

These are just adorable zip pouches....i hear you re anxiety--I have days like that too...good that you took the time to relax and de-stress hugs, Julierose

Christa Marcotte said...

Cute as a button! Some times we just need to recharge!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I love, love zippy pouches - are yours are so cute! I get days like you where I just need to "hide" from the world... hope you're doing better this week! xx