Friday, August 19, 2016

My Buttermilk Basin 2016 Mystery

Hi everyone,

I'm behind on this WIP (work in progress). Today, I decided to prep my blocks so that they are ready to hand stitch. I really love these blocks and don't want to let this project drag too much. So here are all my blocks, including the ones I just prepped. 
The last four blocks need to be stitched. I love how they all look. I hope you like them too. I'm plan to work on them when my husband and I are sitting watching tv together. 

Hugs

Ariane

4 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

They look fabulous!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

They look awesome! I messed up and missed a number of blocks this summer, I didn't realize she was going to take them down and we were traveling. :-/ Happy stitchin'!

paulette said...

I love the colour combination!! Gorgeous!!!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful blocks and fabric choices. I still need to make the last two.

Debbie