I got this quilt quilted and bound by late last night.
Washed and dried....
I took photos this morning and now its gone to school to be gifted to my daughters teacher.
It was a fun little quilt to make.
It finished at approximately 60 inches square.
All the fabric, except for about a half meter of the Kona Bone sashing came from my stash.
Even the backing is from my stash.
You can see in the photo of the back of the quilt how I ended up quilting it.
I used my walking foot to do straight lines a quarter inch from the sashing lines in one direction.
Then stippled between these lines.
I think it adds a nice touch to the plain back.
I used PicMonkey to edit my photos.
This program used to run Picnic....but now its even better than before.
And so user friendly.
Well, I hope you like my quilt.
I now have a finish for OPAM!!
I`m linking to Linky Party Tuesdays at Quilting by the River