Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scrapbook pages.....and more in my etsy shop!!!

My kids and I were raking leaves this morning.
I got some free brag book pages from A-Manda Creations blog.
She posts new ones everyday.
Then I used My Memories v2 software to put my pages together.
Here they are:


Aren't they cute?

 Use this code to get $10.00 off this software.

STMMMS71727



I'm giving away a copy of this software to one of you on Monday.
Please go to this post to enter.

Also, I've added some lanyards that I made
this past week in my etsy shop.

So, go check it out!!




Hugs




2 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are so sweet to help with the leaves Ariane. Pretty lanyards too!

Catherine said...

Loving your layouts here. Haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet, maybe one day...Great photos to btw.