I decided to make more string blocks for my scrappy string quilt.
I'm up to 87 blocks done out of 240 needed.
These are easy and fun to make.
I started this quilt here.
My guild also requested some donation blocks for their community quilts.
When I finished up my bee quilt top, I decided to use some of the leftover fabric to make the donation blocks.
Here they are.
I have 18 blocks made.
I would like to donate at least 25.
So, I'm pretty close to my goal.
I added some other fabrics from my stash since I ran out of fabric from my quilt.
But I like it better now. It adds more interest.
I also need a bigger design wall.
I really like the one found here, that Jackie and her husband made.
I think it's just perfect.
Well, that's all for today.