Monday, July 18, 2011

A bit of this and that.......

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a great day.
I know I haven't blogged in the last week.
I've been working night shifts, then I had company come visit, then more night shifts.

I've been tired!!

I haven't done any sewing.

But tonight, I did make a few mini charm packs from my modern scraps.
I cut my modern scraps with my 3 1/2 inch square die and my GO! Cutter.
I made 6 little packs of 40 squares.


I'm having a yard sale on Saturday, 
and I thought I would sell some of my scraps of fabric.

I might make a few more mini charm packs with my country and reproduction fabric.
I'm not sure yet.
It depends how I feel.

I'm destashing!!

Making room in my sewing area and also in the rest of the house too.
It's always nice to clear some stuff out.

Well, that's all for today.
I'm working 2 more night shifts before the weekend.
Hopefully, I'll be able to sew a bit more soon.

Hugs



4 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

What time is your yard sale?

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a great idea for selling some of your scraps. Ugh - I certainly wouldn't be able to work a night shift.

Barb said...

I was just thinking of you this morning, thinking you have been awfully quiet over there...what a smart thing to do with your scraps.

a good yarn said...

Good luck with your yard sale! The charm packs are a super idea. Ann :-)