I worked on my May block for the Sew Modern Bee today and got it all done. I hope she likes it. I had run out of the off-white material. But I managed to find some at a LQS. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.
I also worked on a pattern for my months of blocks. I wanted to try something I hadn't done before. This is something I came up with myself. I call it the subway tile block. That's where I got the inspiration. I really like it. I struggle a bit more when I'm using modern fabrics. So, I'm really proud of how it turned out. I don't expect the other Bee members to make this block. This is just an idea of what I'm looking for. I hope you like it.